Thursday, November 4, 2010

Florence & the Machine @ The Sound Academy

Florence & the Machine @ The Sound Academy November 3, 2010
It was amazzinnnggg! I wasn't in my regular spot up by the barricade, but only because I had the honour of getting to meet her(refer to the pictures on the right). This was all thanks to my amazing friend Jordan. She was unbelievable in person, such a great sweet energy. I had major butterflies just being in front of her. She signed all our tickets with our names and went off to put on another amazing set. If you ever have a chance to see her, her vocals are mind shattering. Amazing.

Check out this Cover of Mario's I Don't Want to Know if you haven't already! :D CLICK HERE!

Also here's an interesting Cover done by The XX of Florence & the Machine's You've got the Love. CLICK HERE!

Here's footage from her show the other night. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This isn't your video though, is it? Do you have a YouTube channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no, my camera has been mia. :( unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete