- Born and raised in Los Angeles
- Electronic-dance musician known for being one of the pioneers of moombahton (DEF: a fusion genre of house music and reggaeton that was created by American DJ and producer Dave Nada)
- Into Brown and Gammon
- His "Something, Something, Awesome" album was released on Skrillex's label.
- Remixed Cher Lloyd, CSS, Calvin Harris, Gym Class Heroes, Chris Brown and more - DJed at HARD Haunted Mansion Pre-Party at Terminal 5 in New York w/ Joker, Skream, Benga and Gesaffelstein
- “I would love to collaborate with Calvin Harris. I love all his music and he’s just been a motivating inspiration for a lot of my music. His music is “poppy” and still grabs everyone’s attention.”
-“Growing up, I couldn't watch TV unless I watched two hours of Sesame Street a day to learn stuff. And then I had to go to study. I had Hooked on Phonics just so I could be ahead of the game. It’s weird. I’m happy with what my parents did for me and the type of work ethic I have."
Taken from The Fat Club's interview with him in 2011:
How did you get into the genre “moombahton”?
I got into Moombahton because of Munchi. Munchi sent me a message on Soundcloud saying that we remixed the same song. I then went onto his soundcloud and started listening to all his music. Once I heard what he had done, I was blown away. I remember thinking, ‘Holy shit this is the next big thing!’ I didn’t know what it was at the time, but it was Moombahton.
Songs to listen to: I.D.G.A.F.O.S. (Below), Dill the Noise, & Steve Aoki - Earthquakey People (Dillon Francis Remix)
Conclusion: I never knew what moombahton was until now... I'm a fan. Must download everything out there with this guy's name on it. It's so much fun. Good music to keep yourself awake. I also want to use his album for my next pre-drink. Awww yeeee. Also for you Toronto folk, he's playing a show at the Hoxton March 28! Might have to show up, we'll see!