Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Top 10 Christmas Songs Right Now


_____Christmas is just around the corner, so I thought it would be appropriate to compile a list of awesome "get me in the spirit" Christmas Music! :D With the help of my friend Jordan Angus, here is what we came up with!

AMANDA'S Top 10 Christmas Songs (No Order)
Hard not to love Florence rendition of anything.
Julian performed this when I saw him on tour for his solo project in May... I still love it.
Just newly released, typical Colplay song, never the less catchy!
5OH - Home Alone (mp3) Listen now (unfortunately not the whole mp3)
DUBSTEP MEETS CHRISTMAS!
It's good fun, worth downloading if you're a fan!
Sweet.
Always a classic around this time. Almost enjoyable all year round in my opinion .... haha
She can make holy water sound slutty if she wanted...annddd make it a hit.
Aww Zoey >
Kanye West - Christmas in Harlem (mp3) No youtube link available
Just came out Dec 15!!
Idiot Glee - White Christmas (mp3) No youtube link available
It's mellow and great! mmmm :)

Now Enjoy some Christmas Lights synced to Daft Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment