Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Basia Bulat - Tall Tall Shadow

Toronto singer-songwriter Basia Bulat's third album 'Tall Tall Shadow' was released Tuesday, October 1, 2013 by Secret City Records. It was co-produced by Tim Kingsbury (a member of Arcade Fire) and Mark Lawson (a grammy awarded studio alchemist recognized for his work with Arcade Fire), and it promises her bravest work yet. Without losing the Basia Bulat that I love, she has found a way to revitalize her music and please both existing and new fans. As a super fan, I must say that I love this CD. It did take some time for it to grow on me, but now that it has, I can't stop playing it. Wires is probably my favourite song, but I also love 'Five, Four' too. It's definitely worth a listen and if you haven't heard me say it before, Basia Bulat is my favourite singer song writer! So she is a must must MUST listen. That and if you haven't heard her previous work, get on that right away. 
Songs to listen to: Wires, Five, Four, From Now On 

1 comment: