Monday, September 24, 2012

Mumford and Sons - Babel

Mumford and Sons - Babel
Released: September 25, 2012 (Canada)

    Such a great album. As soon as I heard the single for the album 'I will wait' I knew I was going to like it. I find their music to be so enlightening and proud. It's almost as though each song is an orchestrated prayer off to the sunrise; It's just that exciting for me. Best part is they balance these loud and powerful songs such as 'I Will Wait' with more mellow and sympathetic songs like 'Ghosts That We Know.' Let me put it this way, it's the Mumford and Sons we first fell in love with no surprises, just new songs and lyrics to fall in love with. They really do do a good job writing music to relate to; I always find myself quiet and just listening to every word when I hear a song of theirs. So far, I'm in love with the first track 'Babel' but I'm sure I'll just be going down the list changing favourites day to day just as I did with 'Sigh No More.' It's exactly what I need right now during this changing of seasons. Good bye summer, and hello fall!

Songs to listen to: Babel, I Will Wait, Below My Feet (Sooooo good!)


5 comments:

  1. Close friends contribute to our personal growth. They also contribute to our personal pleasure, making the music sound sweeter, the wine taste richer, the laughter ring louder because they are there. See the link below for more info.

    #louder
    www.mocsbar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were times that whatever good you wanted to show to a person or people still you can't please them but the only thing you need to do is to keep yourself calm, be professional, open-minded and patient. Everything has a reason,and an end.
    Visit my site for more good vibes. Thank you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    MAcy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete