Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thomas Jack

Twitter | Facebook | SoundCloud | Website 

-20 year old
-From Bemboka, Australia
-Taken from his website, "Like the oceans surrounding Thomas’ backyard his music ebbs and flows, sometimes unpredictably but always beautifully."
-Thomas brings in the jazz orchestra for a unique style suitable for the masses.
-Download his mix tape, it's what's missing in your life. Click here.


Songs/Remixes to listen to: The Final Speech (Original Mix) - Thomas Jack ft. Adrian SymesOf Monsters and Men - Little Talks (Thomas Jack Remix)Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Atlas Hands (Thomas Jack Remix), Thomas Jack - Symphony (Original Mix) (below)

 

Conclusion: Just, wow. Be right back, I need to pour myself a drink this is so good. I honestly cannot deal. This is perfect day music for when you're just happy with the world and you're not satisfied with day to day music. This music makes me so happy. Pretty sure I'm officially obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment